They consist of carbon-chains, or highly developed co-polymers. Neither of them has any effect on environment or the human body since they are chemically neutral. They are molded without any type of chemical addition, only by high pressure and temperature. The plastic is either offered with the form of prefabricated discs suitable for CAD CAM or is standardized and portioned in cartridges. In this form it can be pressed under high pressure and temperature into a mold, thus making any desirable prosthetic work with respect to materials properties and indications.
- Polyan Plus: High performance – PMMA
- Dentalos Plus: High performance – PMMA
- Flexistrong Plus: High performance polymer PVDF group
- Polyflex Plus: High performance polymer PP/PE group
- Peek: High performance polymer
- Flexiplast Plus: High performance polymer Nylon group